Trattoria Fantastica and Café Zucchero are ideal venues for private parties, receptions and corporate events. We have a variety of menu options to fit within your budget.
Banquet menu and pricing are for groups of 15 people or more.
All pricing does not include gratuity or sales tax.
Reserving the Space
There are no rental fees for the private banquet areas. There are varying food and beverage expenditures to book the areas privately. Minimums are based on food and beverage consumption expenditures before tax or service charges. *weekend nights (Friday and Saturday) the minimum is $25 per person.
Final guest counts are to be provided at least 72 hours prior to any event. If less than the number of people confirmed shows up to the event, the party will still be charged according to the final guest count given 72 hours in advance. Or if more people arrive, you will be charged for the total number of people present.
Due to the advance preparation required, we ask for your menu selections and all final event details at least 7 days in advance. Increases made within 24 hours prior to the event can usually be accommodated. Menu prices and availability are subject to change seasonally.
- Bread, Soft Drinks, Ice Water, Coffee and Tea is provided complimentary with your event
- ￼Our special event manager can assist with special wine selections.
- ￼We can assist with planning a children’s menu
- ￼If you choose to bring in your own wine selections a $15 per bottle corkage fee will be applied to your final bill.
- ￼If you choose to bring in your own cake the cake cutting fee is $1.00 per person. The fee will be added to your final bill. Each package is designed with a dessert package but if you would like to order a specialty cake or dessert please speak to our event manager.
- The restaurant will supply cloth napkins, plates, glasses and flatware for your event. We can also assist with the planning of flowers, balloons and rental equipment.
We require at least 72 hours notice for cancellations. A $150 fee will be charged to your credit card if you cancel after the 72 hour deadline.
Upon selecting your final menu items you will be sent a credit card authorization form, that you must fill out and send back to ensure your party reservation is complete. The food portion of you party will be charged the day of your event prior to your arrival, all other items such as beer, wine, & special coffee drinks will be will be tabulated on one check and presented to you for your verification, signature and payment at the completion of the event. Payment is due in full on the day of the schedule event.